Travel Agent Foundation + Amadeus Novice Course (IATA Category: Travel & Tourism) - July Intake
Study the basics of travel and tourism and what it takes to become a successful travel agent. Improve your customer service and sales skills to better hands-on advise to prospective travelers.
Have a better hands-on live experience by practicing directly on the Amadeus GDS system and benefiting from 01 month of
supervised traineeship in a reputable agency.
Like & Share
Registration Is Ongoing for July Intake
What You Will Learn
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Provide excellent customer service and build customer loyalty
- Understand the various services and facilities available to airline passengers during their travel
- Advise customers on passport and visa requirements, as well as on travel insurance options
- Plan and reserve travel itineraries using standard industry coding
- Sell rail travel, car rental, hotel accommodation, cruises and pre-packaged tour products
- Book and sell travel products using the amadeus Global Distribution System (GDS).
- Overview of the Travel & Tourism industry
- Geography in travel planning
- Customer Service principles & soft skills
- Air transport products & services
- Airfares and ticketing
- Pre-packaged tour products
- Introduction to rail , land and water transport
- Amadeus Novice Course
- Aviation English & Practical french
- Live Amadeus Practice
- Travel Agent
- Airline reservation agent
- Tour operator
- Call center agent
A document containing all our courses.