Ramp Operations & Services (IATA Category: Aviation)
Ramp handling services ensure the efficient turnaround of aircraft so that flights stay on schedule. This course offers an introduction to ramp services as well as the ground handling standards and safety requirements one needs to know to work safely on the ramp.
Like & Share
Whether you are new to the industry or a recent recruit, this course provides a solid foundation for further professional development in the field of ground operations.
What You Will Learn
This course gives you an understanding of:
• The ground operations working environment
• Standard ramp operations terminology
• The departments of an airport and how they work together
• Basic safety and security for efficient operations
• Procedures for key aircraft ground servicing tasks
• IATA Airport Handling Manual and IATA Ground Operations Manual standards
- Introduction to Airport Ramp Services
- Airport Operations
- Aircraft ground handling, loading and unloading
- Wide-bodies, containerized aircraft and dangerous goods
- Airside Safety & Security
- Future in the Industry
- Soft Skills - Communication & Stress Management
- Internship at the airport
- Airline staff based at the airport
- Airport Personnel
- Ground Handling staff
A document containing all our courses.