This course introduces the skills and responsibilities expected by the world’s leading airlines , special emphasis is given to customer service and procedures for handling unusual situations during flight, with useful tips for completing the recruitment process.
Upon completing this course, you will have the skills to:
· Understand the cabin crew profession, its
origins and current practices
· Identify aircraft types and relevant cabin crew functions
· Manage passenger interactions in a variety of circumstances
· Recall emergency and safety procedures
· Air transport and flight operation
· Crew responsibilities and cooperation
· Managing abnormal and emergency situations - practical simulator and ditching sessions with Air Mauritius
· Medical emergencies onboard the aircraft
· Dangerous goods
· Aviation security
· Customer service and interaction with passengers
· Airline catering and onboard retail services
· Cabin crew professional development
· Aviation English
· Soft skills - Image management,communication, stress management, swimming, language, service techniques
Amadeus Altea , departure control and customer management (Altea DC-CM) E-learning
Starting a career or wishing to expand your knowledge in airports? Get the essential knowledge you need to succeed. Recommended for recently appointed airport staff, travel industry staff and newcomers to the industry.
Develop a solid foundation for your cargo career by learning the fundamentals of cargo skills and procedures. Recommended for aspiring or existing cargo agents, freight forwarders and those involved in cargo operations.