Aviation Security Awareness (IATA Category: Aviation)
Security is a concern for everyone in the industry, affecting virtually all
areas of operation. Whether you work with passengers, cargo or at a
security checkpoint, you have a role in keeping the industry safe.
Like & Share
What You Will Learn
By the end of this course, you will understand: Your role as a future security professional in the overall aviation security framework.The types of threats to consider in a security risk assessment .Steps for enforcing security in your work areas.The role of human factors in maintaining security
Current threats to the aviation industry
• Aviation security regulations and the international organizations behind them
• Airport access control for people and vehicles
• Passenger, baggage, cargo, mail and catering security basics
• Common airport and in-flight security measures for responding to threats
- Entry-level security staff
- Industry personnel working with passengers or cargo
A document containing all our courses.